We will not hide it, your sleep since the arrival of baby took a turn say ... different. A good 3 hours in a row of sleep is now very often a rare commodity. We will not talk about sleepy mornings, an expression that is no longer part of your vocabulary.
Although it could be demanding, I surprised myself, in the middle of the night, thinking about the good sides of these shortened and fragmented nights…
- You have the privilege of observing the magnificent sunrises.
- You are developing your vision skills: finding your way back to the baby's room with your eyes half closed and the light still closed is no longer a challenge for you!
- You also develop your dexterity: a diaper change at 3 am without the baby waking up, there is nothing there!
- You're ahead of your news reading, being awake when Press updates its application.
- You were able to make a to-do list of thunder for the coming day.
- You can take the opportunity to do a little online shopping, of all kinds: baby clothes that grow too fast, new makeup (tse your concealer loved that you spend a little too quickly), and even tickets not too expensive…!
And you, do you see some advantages? ;)
Maude, Bajoue collaborator