Being a mom changes a life. It's a new routine, a new schedule, a new way of thinking and a change in our priorities. Maybe some will recognize themselves!
YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A NEW MOM WHEN ...
1. When you swing on yourself from left to right without even having a baby to sleep in your arms.
2.When you haven't stopped all day, but you don't know what to answer when your boyfriend asks you what you did today.
3. When your criteria for a definition of "beautiful night" are really light.
4. When you watch the advertisements of huggies and pampers with your eyes in the water.
5. When you change 3 times and you always smell the curds to realize, at the end of the day, that it is your hair that had this smell.
6. When you can have a coffee at 17:00 pm and still fall asleep at 20:00 pm on the couch.
7. When to talk about poop is a frequent and trivial topic, even around mealtime.
8. When it has happened at least once, around 4 am, to promise yourself that you will never get pregnant again.
9. When you can get out of the baby's room, on tiptoe, squatting, bypassing what is lying on the ground, in the dark and all that, without making any noise.
10. When you go out buy yourself clothes and come back with a complete baby wardrobe.
11. When your hair always ends in a "toque" on your heade.
12. When you rock the grocery basket even when baby is not in it.
13. When you heat your coffee 10 times to finally forget it in the microwave.
14. When you no longer wear jewelry, but you proudly wear a regurgitate on one of your shoulders, or both.
15. When you're looking for where the poo smell comes from as naturally as when you're looking for your cell phone. It is finally his layer which overflowed, you have it on the arm and he has it until the middle of the back. You know what kind of damage I'm talking about ...!
16. When you read this list and laugh instead of crying, just because you love your mini so much.
Do you recognize yourself? Share with the new moms you know :)!